Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spanish Conquistador Brassiere Trickery


The Meaning of Life Is in Your Partner's Shirt

  Life doesn't really make sense.  In fact the further we scientifically try to define our purpose here, the more we get lost in minutiae.  Fortunately, this fact allows for a lot of quackery whereby people charge billions of dollars to coach and guide us and help us find definition.  These people are called things like "doctor", " guru" sometimes "reverend" (I need to tread real lightly here as 100,000% of my immediate family are ordained ministers) and say important things like "Mmm-hmm" and "it-is-what-it-is".

The fact of the matter is that everyone is pretty much wondering the same things as you and I.

Why, for example, am I reading a blog with a picture of a very egotistical guy wearing a replica Spanish Conquistador Helmet on his head that appears to have been drinking?

Why do women have a really neat and sophisticated "bra-trick" that they can all perform, while there is no corresponding "Underwear Trick" that guys can perform that doesn't cause immediate and permanent injury?

Why has Lindsey Lohan not received the death penalty for her stupidity yet?  Why have 85% of us blindly accepted our situation in life and continue to drudge along with out attempting to make things better while we allow predatory organizations to feed off of us while we accept their rhetoric for fact?

Ok, that one slipped---

If you'd like the secret to life I happen to have it right here.  All you need to do is click rampantly and feverishly on all of my Google Ad-Sense advertising to both the right and left of this article.  After that please contact me directly so I can arrange for you to deposit $99 in my pay pal account and I promise something will happen to you!

HAHA JUST KIDDING ANYONE READING THIS ONLY NEEDS TO MAIL ME $74!  Do that and you will soon realize that I, in all my glory and marvelous Spanish Conquistador Replica Helmet have as many answers as everyone else.  I also cost a lot less. 

Your life "Is-what-it-is", at least until you decide to do something about it.  Mmm-hmm.

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know, that I know, that your blog is here.

    Matt F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, that tiny piece of history has made it's way through Tennessee, all over my old job and now into Georgia.

    ReplyDelete